Washing your automobile is necessary to keep your car looks brand new, clean and long lasting. It is a process to clean your car, as both the outside and inside must be washed. On this post, you will learn a step by step procedure with essential tips on how to take good care of your car. These tips are easy to follow and you can assure that your car will look good as new after wash.
1. Make sure that all of your materials are ready before starting the washing process. It is really important to organize all of the tools and materials to avoid hassle. Prepare the necessary materials, which include a pale of water, a hose, car soap or shampoo, sponge, cloths, car cologne, brake cleaner, engine flush, injector cleaner, smoke stopper and vacuum cleaner.
2. Park your car in an appropriate area where you can move with ease and convenience. Perhaps, it is at your front yard or outside your garage. You need a wider location where you can wash your car. Take note that the wider the space you have, the more efficient and easier to clean your vehicle.
3. Start washing the car to remove the dust, dirt, grime, and stain. Do this by mixing the soap, which must be designed only for cars, into the pail of water. Soak a clean cloth or sponge into the soapy water and apply on the outside surface of your car. Wax on and off to remove all particles and stains. After this, rinse it with clean water using a hose and wipe out if necessary.
4. Next, clean the wheels of your car. Use another clean cloth that is dumped into a soapy water to remove grimes. Water the wheels and tires using the same hose until the soaps are removed.
5. Dry the car with clean cloth right after rinsing. It needs to be totally dry before you polish your car. When you polish, use another clean, soft cloth. The polishing step is able to take off oxidation.
6. Now, clean the inside of your vehicle. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove particles on the seats, carpets and ceilings. You do not have to steam vacuum or wash the inside with water, because it won’t be easy to dry it.
8. For the steering wheel, interior trim and dashboard, use a mild cleaner. Apply the necessary solution and wipe out thoroughly to remove any dust and grimes.
9. Do not forget to wipe the windows of your car, from inside and out too. It is recommended that you use a non-ammonia glass cleaner. This is like cleaning the windows of your house. So, simply wash with the suggested solution, rinse with a wet cloth, and dry with another cloth.
You see, it won’t be that hard to clean a vehicle. It takes a few, easy steps to wash and dry it. While it is not stressful to do so, you can assure of the outcome that your car would look good as brand new.